A pair of Van Nuys Center College students treated after ingesting cannabis edibles

A pair of Van Nuys Center College students treated after ingesting cannabis edibles
shop-cbd

Rachel Kim reports from Van Nuys, the assign 10 students were treated for doable overdose symptoms after reportedly ingesting cannabis edibles on Thursday. Seven of these students were hospitalized with mild to life like symptoms.

End Child Anxiety
End Child Anxiety

You May Also Like

About the Author: CountryClubCannabisNY

Leave a Reply